lunes, noviembre 03, 2008

WATCHING THE SPIRIT


Dave Gibbons en entrevistado en Fox News. Pero le queremos igualmente, dice The Beat, la fuente del enlace. A Gibbons le preguntan sobre todo por su libro WATCHING THE WATCHMEN, por el tebeo en sí, el proceso creativo y los personajes, especialmente el Comediante y su traje de cuero negro. También mencionan, por qué no, a Zack Snyder, su 300 y su visión de WATCHMEN.

Y en el mismo post de Heidi MacDonald, enlace a la nueva-nueva entrevista a Frank Miller:

"I adored Will Eisner and took a real 'Don't tread on me' approach when I came to this movie. At the same time, I was willing to tread all over it. I knew Will always wanted to do something fresh and new, not some stodgy old thing that aspires to be revered. I don't want anybody to bow to this movie. I want a ripping good yarn. It is not an antique."

"It's very different than the look and feel of 'Sin City' and '300' because the source material is so different," Miller said earlier this year while taking a break from his labors at the Orphanage, a postproduction facility in San Francisco's Presidio. " 'The Spirit' is its own, full-color world."

Las principales diferencias entre esta película y SIN CITY y 300 según el entrevistador, Geoff Boucher, son los romances y las peleas de cartoon. Y una cierta sensibilidad de comedia screwball, añade.

No hay comentarios: